Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thoughts I Can't Shake

1) Miss you tons... miss hearing your voice, your laugh, your smile. Miss seeing you, at this point I even miss those stupid ass once-every-two week dinners that you used as an excuse.

2) I'm still PISSED (even tho I'm sure you would be like WTF? I'M pissed), but since this is my blog I get to write about how I feel.

3) I still don't understand... I don't understand how a few months could completely change everything, and since I sometimes have a very logical and straightforward mind... I really need to understand.

4) I'm afraid... I'm afraid that you will forget me, or be indifferent to me. I think that would be worse then you not even missing me or being relieved that I'm gone.

5) I'm TERRIFIED that this isn't the bottom.

I've become inspired in some ways to do this blog and also something similar to this... Since you've booted me and the thoughts that I always wanted to share with you (and sometimes images, rants, etc.) are no longer accessible anymore to you. But I still feel the urge to communicate and so I guess with my poor memory and all I'm looking for a repository. This is it. Maybe one day you'll stumble across it (or even better I'll tell you about it) and we won't have missed out on sharing so much of our lives.

Even tho this is one-way, and always will be.

Even tho H would have a field day with this.

Fuck the World, it's me and well... me I guess.

For now.